Introduction to Digital Marketing
The course is designed to give the learner an understanding of the techniques and methods required to be successful in digital marketing.
The aims of this course are to give you the knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Strategies and techniques
- Digital marketing
- Digital channels
- Search engines
- (SEO), social media marketing
- email marketing,
- Content marketing,
- Online advertising.
- Websites, to reach and engage with target audiences.
The course also aims to help participants develop the skills and knowledge required to create effective digital marketing campaigns, measure their effectiveness, and optimize them for better results. By the end of the course, participants should be able to create and implement a comprehensive digital marketing plan that meets their business objectives and target audience needs.
Learning Aims & Outcome
Upon completion of this course, you will have a good understanding of:
- Understanding Your Target Audience
- Creating a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Website Optimization
- E-commerce Marketing
- Measuring and Analysing Digital Marketing Efforts
- Future Trends in Digital Marketing
- Integrating Digital Marketing into a Holistic Marketing Plan
- Ethics and Legal Considerations in Digital Marketing
- Legal Considerations in Digital Marketing
Developed by Professionals
This course is CPD Certified
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked 20 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don’t pass don’t worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.