MBA Essentials Program
Our Online MBA Essentials Program, a non-degree course that provides professionals with a condensed overview of essential business principles. In this program, we aim to provide you with a stronge understanding of core business concepts and strategies that will enable you to develop and apply critical skills in various business settings.
- Anyone in a managerial or leadership position or aspiring to one.
- Professionals and specialists who wish to gain holistic business knowledge and soft management skills to progress or transition in their careers.
Learning Aims & Outcome
London College of Professional Studies provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners, which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning, and in-class learning. The learners can choose the mode of at their convenience.
Learners are able to:
- Access All course materials, including online modules and written assignments,
- Gain teacher support.
- Access the LCPS online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal).
- Acquire Assignments Briefing
- Receive excellent-quality study notes.
- Obtain assignment marks and feedback.
- Receive dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
Module 1: Business Strategy
Module 2: Financial Management
Module 3: Marketing Management
Module 4: Operations Management
Module 5: Human Resource Management
Module 6: Leadership and Organizational Behaviour
Module 7: Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Module 8: International Business
Module 9: Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
Module 10: Capstone Project
Developed by Professionals
This course is Owned by LCPS
The delivery of all assessments is conducted via the virtual learning environment (VLE). Assignments and research will be submitted via the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).